TRON is a decentralized platform for creating an entertainment network on an international scale. At the same time, content creators can provide it directly to their consumers, bypassing middlemen such as the Apple Store and Google Play. TRON provides users with a free and secure platform to host, store, and distribute photos, audio, video, and other data.
TRON uses its own TRONIX token (TRX), which is a medium of exchange on the platform. Today we will analyze the TRX cryptocurrency and tell you how to buy it. Let’s get started!
Key Features of TRON (TRX)
At the time of its launch in 2017, this blockchain project stood out from other ICOs in that it did not offer any innovative solutions related to the technical side of blockchain and cryptocurrency design. However, on the plus side, the company simply used already existing proven tools, including PoS consensus, decentralized apps, and smart contracts. This allowed developers to focus more on the user interface and features.
In the end, the cryptocurrency switched to its own blockchain since, initially, TRX was just an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. Here are the basic principles of network operation:
- Decentralization — all blockchain data is completely free and not controlled by any central authority.
- Content creators can receive a TRX token as a reward for hosting their content.
- Authors can create their own tokens on the TRON network, which are based on the native TRX token. These tokens can then be used in custom dApps on the network.
- The network supports decentralized apps.
Delegated Proof-of-Stake is used as a consensus mechanism. Transactions are verified by 27 representatives who are selected every six hours and earn TRX as a reward for their services. Those who added a block receive 32 TRX. This happens every three seconds.
Where to Buy TRON: Switchere Exchange
If you’re wondering where to buy TRON, you should definitely think about buying it at Switchere. On our platform, you have an opportunity to buy TRX in the fastest and most convenient way. Moreover, we offer some surprising bonuses! Users of our platform enjoy a 0% service fee for the first order.
How to buy Ethereum with USD? At Switchere, you can buy crypto for fiat money or swap crypto for crypto. In addition to traditional purchases with a bank card, you can use alternative payment methods available (SEPA, SOFORT, Asian local banks)
Here is an easy step-by-step guide on buying TRX at Switchere!
- Visit our website and log in to your account.
- Choose the currency pair for exchange as well as a payment method and enter the amount. Don’t forget to check the transaction details by clicking on ‘Details.’ Once you’ve done, click the ‘Buy’ button.
- Specify your TRON wallet address and click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- Enter your card details and click on the ‘Pay Now’ button. Please take into account that you have a limited amount of time to send your funds. Elsewise, the transaction will be canceled automatically.
- Once you send the funds and your transaction receives the required number of blockchain confirmations, the amount of purchased TRX will be sent to your provided wallet address accordingly.
- Congratulations! The transaction is completed, and now you can check your TRON wallet.
Usually, Switchere transactions take 5-30 minutes. If you have any troubles with the exchange process, let us know at [email protected]
Prospects for TRON (TRX)
The project is actively developing, so its price may increase in the long term, but unlimited emission is a significant deterrent. Coins that do not have a natural scarcity are usually inexpensive (Ethereum is an exception, but it cannot reach the price level of bitcoin).
Latest TRON (TRX) News for 2022:
- A number of technical improvements have been introduced. A mechanism for parachain integration in the interaction between networks has been developed. Rollup-based zk-SNARK research is in progress.
- The total number of accounts on the TRON MainNet has reached 90 million, according to TronScan, and the total number of transactions on the network has reached over 3.1 billion.
- A new algorithmic stablecoin USDD based on TRX has been developed. Its launch took place on May 5.
Tron is one of the most well-known cryptocurrency projects, which does not provide anything new from a technological point of view, but uses the best practices that are already ready to form an entertainment ecosystem. The network offers a solution for content creators who want to avoid censorship or other issues of centralized platforms. In addition, it has an attractive transaction payment system, which literally allows users to make free payments. All this makes TRON a good choice for both developers and ordinary users.