Spring is coming! Today we will discuss the Switchere updates from February and look ahead to plans for March. Check out what’s been going on within Switchere in February 2023!
February has been a month of platform improvements & upgrades and integration of new payment methods. Our team also worked on improving the overall product system and optimising the user flow. Here’s a quick summary of where we stand:
What Was Done in February?
- Partnered with Minima and listed their wrapped token Wrapped Minima (WMINIMA);
- Carried out a full redesign of the user cabinet;
- Integrated the Google Pay payment method;
- Made API improvements;
- Improved the user flow;
- Made overall product system improvements to smoothen the user experience;
- Worked on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
Google Pay Went Live at Switchere
Switchere now supports Google Pay, allowing you to purchase your favourite cryptocurrencies even more securely, easily, and faster without actually leaving your smartphone, laptop, or PC.
Google Pay is one of the most convenient and secure payment methods, which enables hassle-free card payments eliminating the need to manually type your card repeatedly.
Save your time with us and purchase all leading cryptocurrencies right away using the devices you carry every day!
What’s Next for March?
- Listing new currencies;
- API improvements;
- Improving the user flow;
- Overall product system improvement to smoothen the user experience;
- Continue working on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
That’s it for February! Stay tuned for more Switchere updates, and see you in late March.
Leave a Reply