Summer has gone unnoticed, and it’s August already! We decided to introduce a new blog section, where we will talk about all the updates over the past month and plans for the next month. Check out what’s been going on within Switchere in July 2022.
July has been a month of platform improvements and new listings. Our team also focused on facilitating user experience and covering all customer needs. Here’s a quick summary of where we stand:
What Was Done in July?
- Developed a new website design;
- Worked on reducing friction on a customer path;
- Performed many small tune-ups to improve the on-ramp experience;
- Added a Ukrainian translation of the website;
- Improved a website’s security;
- Listed Shiba Inu tokens — $SHIB, $LEASH, and $BONE;
- Partnered with DigiByte and listed $DGB.
New Design of Switchere Website
Every day we work on improving our services, perform many tune-ups and try to make our website as user-friendly as possible. This time, we provided our customers with a new version of our website.
Switchere crypto swaps are characterized by fast speed and maximum efficiency — purchase all leading cryptocurrencies in the fastest and most convenient ways at the best exchange rates and enjoy our new user-friendly design.
What’s Next for August?
- Listing new tokens;
- Adding new blockchain networks;
- New B2B features;
- Overall product improvement to smoothen the on-ramp experience.
That’s it for July! Stay tuned for more Switchere updates, and see you in August.
Leave a Reply