Autumn is coming to an end, and it’s November already! Thus, today we will talk about all Switchere updates which took place during October and consider plans for November. Check out what’s been going on within Switchere in October 2022!
October has been a fruitful month of new listings and partnerships. Our team also continued working on improving the overall product system and optimizing the user flow. Here’s a quick summary of where we stand:
What Was Done in October?
- Announced partnership with ARYZE and listed their native stablecoin ARYZE eEUR;
- Listed a new token (ELK – Elk Finance);
- Added the option to buy and sell stablecoins Tether (USDT) on ERC-20, TRC-20, and BEP-20, Binance USD (BUSD) on BEP-20 with SEPA and SOFORT;
- Made minor fixes on a widget and mobile app;
- Worked on the overall product system improvement;
- Made API improvements;
- Improved the user flow;
- Worked on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
Buy & Sell Tether (USDT) with SEPA & SOFORT Instantly
We have added a new feature for our users, enabling them to buy and sell Tether (USDT) with SEPA and SOFORT. That allows users to instantly purchase or sell USDT through SEPA and SOFORT payment methods.
Switchere crypto swaps are characterized by fast speed and maximum efficiency — buy and sell all leading cryptocurrencies in the fastest and most convenient ways at the best exchange rates.
What’s Next for November?
- Adding new website localizations;
- API improvements;
- Improving the user flow;
- Adding new payment methods;
- Overall product improvements to smoothen the user experience;
- Continue working on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
That’s it for October! Stay tuned for more Switchere updates, and see you in late November.
Leave a Reply