NFT games are becoming more and more popular in the market. One of the key features of these games is that they serve as a way to make money. More games of this category appear almost every day, making many people think about playing one of them. What are the best NFT games 2021? Today, we will try to find out!
NFT Games List: Most Popular Games to Know
The best NFT games offer something unique with this technology, but they also have something in common — each game is based on collecting items. The type and amount of collectible items vary by game. Most of the time, it is up to players to decide which world suits them best.
If you’ve been looking for the best NFT games, here is our NFT games list you should definitely try. Let’s consider the top three games in this category, along with some tips to keep in mind!
Top NFT Games: #1 Axie Infinity
Axie Infinity has become one of the best NFT games 2021 worldwide, leading us to a world where we have to breed cute animals. One of the key features of this game is that you can start playing with no money or with minimal investments. Axie Infinity has a scholarship program, which allows starting playing without paying any money.
These scholarships are a great help because the initial investment in this game is pretty high (around $600). To start playing, you need to download the game, register, and buy at least three Axies. Each Axie is a unique non-fungible NFT token. You can grow your Axies, trade them, build teams with them, and fight other players.
#2 Plant Vs Undead
Plant vs Undead is another NFT game that has a lot of followers around the world today. Many players consider the game to be the great rival of the aforementioned Axie Infinity. This game takes us to a world where we must grow plants that will save the planet.
We have the opportunity to play two different roles in the game — a farmer or a gardener. Both require investments, but they are less in the gardener’s case. This game is somewhat cheaper than the previous one. Your initial investment is pretty low, around $60 (depending on the ETH rate).
Splinterlands is considered one of the top NFT games today. Also, it is one of the most stable NFT games, which is another crucial aspect. The game cannot boast of high payouts, but it is still developing. Both the initial investments and the rewards are pretty low. Thus, this is a good option if you are taking your first steps in the world of NFT games.
In this case, we have a collectible card game. It may be similar to other games like Magic The Gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh. The goal is the same in all cases — to build the best deck of cards that will allow us to defeat our opponents in battle. The game has tournaments and battles, so we can always compete with other players. Each in-game card has its stats, so building the most powerful card deck is the main thing.
Best NFT Games 2021: Useful Tips & Tricks
More and more users choose to play these top NFT games. In general, it is an excellent way to make money, especially if you are a good player. Although NFT games also have their own cons that we must keep in mind before starting to play.
Therefore, below we have selected the main aspects we should consider to be better prepared. Let’s get started!
- Initial investments. Firstly, you should find out what the initial investments in the game are. Usually, you need to pay some money to start playing, but the difference in this amount is significant (for example, it ranges from $60 to over $600). To find out how it works, you should better start with a low-investment game.
- In-game costs. In addition to initial investments, we also need to calculate the costs associated with the game. Sometimes we need to make many in-game investments to get ahead. Always keep in mind how much money you need to spend to start making money while playing.
- Security. The security of NFT games is crucial. Often some games have problems with the security of users’ wallets, who end up losing their money in them. Before making any investments, it’s a good idea to check if the games you want to play have had security issues in the past.
- Benefits. Always do your own research on how much you can earn per month playing any of these games to meet your expectations.
- Cryptocurrency fluctuations. NFT games are based on in-game or other well-known cryptocurrencies, like Ethereum. Due to price fluctuations, the rate of coins can fall or skyrocket instantly. Thus, it is necessary to observe the market to predict the price most precisely.
NFT games are popular, and they are sure to increase their popularity in the market. These games offer good earning opportunities, but you need to be extra careful when playing any of them.
The main thing is to start playing right now, not think too long before the bus is gone, and wait for the upcoming NFT games!
If you are interested in playing other NFT games like Axie Infinity, Gods Unchained, Splinterlands, Waves Ducks, or Alien Worlds, make sure you have gone through our ultimate guides on them.
What is your own favorite NFT games list? Feel free to share it in the comments below!
Leave a Reply