After you verify your address on Switchere, you’ll have access to a wide range of currency pairs and your maximum purchase limit will increase to $5500.
Once your application for Bank Card verification is confirmed, you can start applying for Address verification. Verification usually takes up to 10 minutes. Let’s get started!
Address Verification on Switchere: Step-by-Step Tutorial
1. Visit our website at https://switchere.com/signin and Log In to account.
2. After clicking the “Account” button, click “Verification”.
3. After entering the “Verification” page, press “Verify” button in Address section.
4. In order to confirm your address, you need to fill in the following data:
– your country of residence (choose your country of residence from the list);
– your city of residence;
– Zip/Postal code;
– your address line 1 (please enter your residential address).
Please enter your address line 2 in case you have one. Also, you may leave comments if there is something we should know about your address.
5. Once you enter all the necessary data let’s upload your documents! Choose the document that proves your place of residence from the list.
For example, you can upload utility or electricity bill, bank or card statement, tax return, council tax documents or tenancy agreement.
– the document must be in Latin characters or have transliteration into Latin characters;
– the document must contain the credentials of the issuing institution (e.g. logo), your first and last name, and your residential address on one page.
Once you choose the document, select the file, upload the photo and click on “Send for verification”.
6. Done! You’ve submitted your application for Address verification on Switchere. Thank you for providing all required information.
Now your address verification is in progress. If you’ve submitted everything correctly, your verification data will be confirmed within 15 minutes. You can monitor the status of your application on the Verification page.
You’ll receive a message from our team to the email associated with your Switchere account when your address has been successfully verified.
If you have any troubles with the address verification process, let us know at [email protected]