Cryptocurrencies rule the world! Within a very short time, BTC’s rate skyrocketed and changed significantly. With every headline about the great financial miracle, investors joined the cryptocurrency market.
However, more and more investors gave up their investments. Those who were attracted by hype suffered heavy losses. Those who decided to invest in crypto then changed their mind and gave up any kind of investment.
Meanwhile, the Bitcoin price is higher than that before the hype. Is it going to be up again soon? Will Bitcoin grow to new heights? Or there is a place for downs? These are the most important questions investors should ask themselves. Here are the key pros & cons of cryptocurrency investment.
- Great technological potential;
- Decentralized digital currencies with no middleman (financial institutions or banks);
- Promising applications in business and finance;
- Accessibility — investors from all over the world can invest in cryptocurrency;
- Enormous growth potential;
- New investment options increase investment security;
- Many blockchain venture capital funds invest in new startups.
- Cryptocurrency investing is seriously unsettled;
- Dubious companies harm the market;
- Too little regulation and security by financial supervisory authorities.
What Are the Key Tips & Tricks?
Every investor should take into account our most important piece of advice — Never invest money that you can’t afford to lose. It makes sense to say goodbye to your investment internally. So you are able to make neutral and tactical decisions during investing.
The risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is high — no matter which form of investment you choose. Investors shouldn’t expect their investments to bring big profits.
Crypto rates are primarily driven by one thing — investor psychology. It’s not the quality of a currency that determines its price, but the number of people willing to buy it. Obtaining regular information about specific cryptocurrencies and keeping an eye on the market as a whole can therefore be of great advantage.
What other important investing tips do you know? Just share your knowledge in the comments!