Summer is approaching! The focus of our today’s article will be on all Switchere updates that took place during April and future plans for May. Check out what’s been going on within Switchere in April 2023!
April has been a month of platform improvements and crypto events. In addition, our team focused on improving the overall product system and optimizing the user experience. Here’s a quick summary of where we stand:
What Was Done in April?
- Switchere’s Chief Executive Officer and Business Development Manager attended the crypto and blockchain-related conference Consensus 2023 by CoinDesk.
- Opened a Sell-to-Card feature for our clients (selling crypto to bank cards);
- Carried out improvements to the user cabinet;
- Carried out widget fixes;
- Made API improvements;
- Improved the user flow;
- Made overall product system improvements to smoothen the user experience;
- Worked on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
Sell Crypto and Get Fiat to Bank Card
Switchere now allows users to sell any cryptocurrency on its platform and receive fiat money directly to their bank cards — from now on, you can easily swap your crypto assets for fiat currencies.
Sell all leading cryptocurrencies at a market price and get fiat money to your credit or debit card (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro)!
What’s Next for May?
- Upgrading the blog design to light mode;
- API improvements;
- Improving the user flow;
- Further optimization and acceleration of the website’s loading speed, which will significantly smooth the user experience;
- Overall product system improvement to smoothen the user experience;
- Continue working on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
That’s it for April! Stay tuned for more Switchere updates, and see you in late May.
Leave a Reply