Ready to meet Autumn with a new portion of Switchere updates! Let’s talk about all the updates which took place during August and consider plans for September. Check out what’s been going on within Switchere in August 2022.
August has been a month of platform system improvements and new features. Our team also continued working on facilitating user experience and optimizing the user flow. Here’s a quick summary of where we stand:
What Was Done in August?
- Launched the first version of Crypto Merchant B2B solution & released a corresponding B2B web page;
- Added USDT on Tron (TRC-20) and Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) blockchain networks;
- Optimized the user flow;
- Added balance and deposit features to a new widget;
- Improved system issues;
- Worked on mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience.
Tether USDT (TRC-20) & (BEP-20) Are Available at Switchere
We were pleased to announce that USDT on Tron (TRC-20) and Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) networks has finally become available to purchase for Switchere customers.
Starting from August, USDT on the abovementioned networks can be easily and quickly exchanged for fiat or other digital assets at floating rates on our full-featured platform.
Switchere crypto swaps are characterized by fast speed and maximum efficiency — purchase all leading cryptocurrencies in the fastest and most convenient ways at the best exchange rates.
What’s Next for September?
- Adding new localizations of the website (Turkish & Danish);
- Listing new tokens;
- Adding new blockchain networks;
- Overall product system improvement;
- Adding balance to a new widget (withdrawals);
- Improving the user flow;
- Adding the Affiliate program to a new widget;
- Continue working on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
That’s it for August! Stay tuned for more Switchere updates, and see you in late September.