As the first summer month of June 2023 concludes, it’s time to reflect on the multitude of updates and improvements we’ve accomplished at Switchere. Let’s take a moment to revisit the advancements made during this period and consider future plans for July.
This past month, our primary aim at Switchere was to improve the quality of our products and services. With a diligent focus on refinement, we have dedicated our efforts towards numerous enhancements across our platform to optimize your crypto experience. Here’s a quick summary of where we stand:
What Was Done in June?
- Developed a ‘Saved Cards’ functionality;
- Improved the user flow;
- Optimized and accelerated the website’s loading speed, which significantly smoothed the user experience;
- Made API improvements that are important for our partners;
- Made overall product system improvements to smoothen the user experience;
- Worked on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience.
What’s Next for July?
- Announcing new partnerships;
- API improvements that are important for our partners;
- Improving the user flow;
- Overall product system improvement to smoothen the user experience;
- Continue working on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
That’s it for June! Stay tuned for more Switchere updates, and see you in late July.