The first spring month is coming to an end! Today we will talk about all Switchere updates which took place during March and look ahead to plans for April. Check out what’s been going on within Switchere in March 2023!
March has been a month of platform improvements and new functionalities. Our team also focused on improving the overall product system and optimizing the user experience. Here’s a quick summary of where we stand:
What Was Done in March?
- Carried out improvements to the user cabinet;
- Optimized and accelerated the website’s loading speed, which significantly smoothed the user experience;
- Added a new B2B feature — a WooCommerce Plugin to start accepting crypto payments on your website in just a few minutes;
- Added a new B2B feature — Token Listing;
- Added a donation feature for our B2B widget;
- Made API improvements;
- Improved the user flow;
- Made overall product system improvements to smoothen the user experience;
- Worked on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
WooCommerce Widget to Accept Crypto Payments
With Switchere, owners of WooCommerce websites can accept crypto payments ultra-fast, risk-free, and absolutely secure.
Embedding our fully customizable and crypto-friendly widget is extremely fast, smart, and tech-savvy and does not require much setting up — you only need to install our WooCommerce plugin in two clicks and start accepting crypto on your website!
List Your Tokens at Switchere
Take advantage of our brand-new Token Listing feature and let your customers purchase your native tokens with a credit card and many other payment methods available.
The entire integration process doesn’t take long — enlist the support of our team of professionals, that will take care of all possible issues quickly and efficiently.
Accept Crypto Payments for Donations
We’ve added a donation feature for our B2B widget — from now on, you can use our full-featured widget to accept donations in cryptocurrency.
Using Switchere widget, our partners at WarVictimsFund are currently collecting crypto donations to help Ukrainians affected by Russian aggression.
What’s Next for April?
- Listing new currencies;
- API improvements;
- Improving the user flow;
- Further optimization and acceleration of the website’s loading speed, which will significantly smooth the user experience;
- Overall product system improvement to smoothen the user experience;
- Continue working on the mobile app’s improvement to smoothen the user experience further.
That’s it for March! Stay tuned for more Switchere updates, and see you in late April.
Leave a Reply